A family member just bought a PSK kit and it’s on my mind!
It’s a combination of 11 essential oil 5 ml bottles + a beautiful diffuser & a few extra goodies (and a few more from my team!). It’s the best deal for starting out, saving a lot compared to buying each of these separately. I hope these give some inspiration for those who already have the kit and for those who are thinking about getting their own!
Here’s the link to sign up with my team & to get your own kit!
And be sure to fill out this form to help me get to know you & your goals!
25 Uses for the YL Premium Starter Kit:
- Use 1 drop or less “neat” (undiluted) on pimples to help clear things up and soothe any soreness.
- Use 1 drop frankincense under the tongue for immediate emotional support.
- Diffuse lemon to brighten up any work space!
- Diffuse a combo of lavender, peppermint + lemon for a breath of fresh air and support for allergies.
- Wear Valor on your wrists for moments that require bravery.
- Put 1 drop Peace & Calming on the back of the neck for immediate calm.
- Create a new fragrance combo by adding citrus + mint or citrus + wood or citrus + florals! Purchase your own roller bottles & use 10 drops each, then fill with a carrier oil like jojoba.
- Put 1 drop Stress Away in palms + organic coconut oil for a massage, then cup your hands together to finish and breathe deeply a few times.
- Drink the Ningxia Red samples before travel or around that time of month for extra immune support & natural energy.
- Try a roller top that comes with your kit on frankincense. Swipe as needed to get more out of the bottle!
- Make a hot tea out of 1 drop Thieves + 1 drop lemon in honey. Stir into hot water & enjoy!
- Use 1 drop lavender in buttercream for a fancy flavor add-in! (Or lemon, or both!)
- Diffuse 1-3 drops of Raven to start, building up to 3-10 as needed in the future. This helps to adjust gradually to the strong menthol. (This tip works with diffusing any oils).
- Drop 1-2 drops of Raven in plain Epsom salt and mix around, then pour into bath to open up passageways (and relax muscles)!
- Use 1 drop of Panaway in your favorite lotion to soothe muscle aches. Be careful after a shower or bath, as your pores are open and the menthol in peppermint & wintergreen may burn.
- Use a few drops of peppermint right on an area of pain. Be aware of eyes, do not get too close for eye safety! Feel welcome to use a carrier oil or lotion, or use it neat (do test your skin in a small area if ever applying oils neat, and do this sparingly, with the normal use being paired with a carrier!) Peppermint oil is very effective and very quick!
- Open Digize and be chill about how you first feel about it. I fell in love when it helped me during a stomach bug. Use 1 drop in a carrier oil over abdomen for digestive support.
- Or use 1 drop of Digize in honey for inside digestive support (or make into a tea by stirring the honey into hot water).
- For nausea, sniff or waft Digize straight from the bottle and carry with you as you travel to open and sniff as needed! (Perhaps don’t wear it, as it’s one of the stronger scents).
- Put 10-30 drops of Citrus Fresh in a cleaning solution, such as the Thieves cleaner concentrate for an added fresh scent!
- Carry the Thieves waterless sanitizer sachets as you travel and order a larger size for your home in Shop (one-time order) or as part of your monthly Essential Rewards box.
- As mentioned before for bravery, take Valor with you to a hospital or when needing endurance. Wear on wrists, above heart, or in a diffuser necklace.
- 3-5 drops of Thieves + 2-4 drops of Stress Away = apple pie. Diffuse away!
- Use 1 drop or more of lemon or citrus fresh to remove the gunk from stickers. Wash with soap & dry afterwards, if needed.
- Use 1 drop of peppermint oil in a carrier to rub over abdomen for digestion, or 1 drop chased with water (or in honey) to release flatulence or gas pain.
If you purchase a kit from this blog post, get a free diffuser necklace as a thank you gift for choosing my team!